Oct 23, 2013

Yappppppyyyy Yappppyyyyy BBurrrrdddddayyyy Harshhhhaaaa Babbbbyyyy!!!!

My my my... When Sneha reached out to me and asked me to contribute to her blog for your birthday, first thing that I thought was where to start and where to end... Well yea I just realized that i have known you for a while now... 5 years and countingggg!!! So lets start from the very beginning... Ihink my first sight of you was at the University where I had just entered after my long flight from India and I saw you in your shorts running (probably all the way from home to the Uni) and thought to myself wow, people have already become Ummmreecans :) (I am sure you dont remember this)... Oglebay Resort (I hope I got the name right... Doesnt matter anywayys... First platform for us to bond...






Forget what it looks like... We all played some good old cricket here... With the ball going in what direction who know :)


Next comes the epic night... The icebreaker at your place :) Unfortunately I do not have any pictures of that night but I am sure its for no one to forgettt... It was still one of the nights where you were still acting all goody goody and had a decent chap who is quiet image:) and look where you have come now :P

The birthday in Pittsburgh :)


The snow fights :)


Trip to Pamela's



 The EPICCCCCCCCCc Atlantic City (Bangalore) trip:

This is where it began and I will let the details on this be..........

Bar hopping:







Limo Rides:


Poconsos Trip


Baseball games:


The hair raising experience :




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQDIq03QXQw 


 
I dont have the pictures of the more recent cricket matches... But all in all long way we have come and longer way me have to goooooooooooo... So here is wishing you a very happy birthday and a great year ahead... God bless...

P.S. Meet me more often asssss....











No comments:

Post a Comment