Oct 24, 2013

Hello Jiju / jija ji (Akkan Ganda :-) ), A very happy Birthday to you.

I am sure, sneha will make it the best one.Well what i can say about you...)
Cool/strict, Party freak/homely, Manager/Developer --- Confusing. Don't think am drunk, just the reality to be upfront. I name Harsha as Confusing Star.
To be frank when i first met you, i was having the above confusing part and it continues till date.
However i still remember when my Atte (Sneha Mom) asked me, Hudga henge -- my reply was he is friendly and he loves sneha a lot. I still remember the incident happened in mysore railway station -- your eyes was filled with tears to leave sneha when you were about to travel to Chennai. That is something which is unforgettable. Not to forget, i got one more big time non veg partner in our family :-)

Later on during marriage times, no doubt we had lot of koole. Going foward, the parties in your home is unbelievable. I had never thought that we cousins including you are going to party like this. Never-less sneha had supported (to make sneha happy). I still remember the way we posed to the photos after the crap dance and making that as "whats app" profile pic. Finally i want to say that sneha and we are happy that you came in our family.

Happy Birthday again Harsha..

No comments:

Post a Comment